I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real world themes including. These projects are completely open source and you are free to use them anywhere.
- LoopLap – A social UI Theme
- Mizuxe – A Book/Product Showcase Theme (Sass Project)
- Blogen – A blog admin area UI
- Glozzom – A multi page theme with a carousel and some 3rd party scripts
- Portfoligrid – A portfolio theme using the grid, flexbox and the collapse widget
What you’ll learn:
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Learn the Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI