The main goal of this course is to teach you how to build amazing Android apps using its rising programming language, Kotlin.
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 50,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed The Complete Android + Kotlin Developer Course with one thing in mind: you should learn by practicing your skills and building apps.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer to help you master Kotlin programming and Android app development using Kotlin.
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a mobile app developer.
- Create Professional Kotlin Applications
- You’re taught step by step HOW to build Android apps for Google’s platform that will work on older Android versions
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (The sky is the limit)
- Become a professional Android app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
- Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter clone,Facebook clone, Taxi App, media-player App, Hangman App, Weather app, and Quiz App and much more…
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Create connection from Android to PHP web services and MySQL database
- Learn Material Design Rules. Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menus
- Create Android SQLite Applications