We’ll start at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more Complex and Advanced Topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one Sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with many Exercises and multiple Course Projects – because it isn’t just about seeing Code, it’s about using and practicing it!